“If you’re twenty-two, physically fit, hungry to learn and be better, I urge you to travel - as far and as widely as possible. Sleep on floors if you have to. Find out how other people live and eat and cook. Learn from them- wherever you go.”—Anthony Bourdain (via thatkindofwoman)
“May your coming year be filled with magic and dreams and good madness. I hope you read some fine books and kiss someone who thinks you’re wonderful, and don’t forget to make some art — write or draw or build or sing or live as only you can. And I hope, somewhere in the next year, you surprise yourself.”—Neil Gaiman (via thatluciegirl)
“The best part of having a relationship is getting to call the person or lay down next to them and tell them all the crazy things that happened to you all day long, and in the end that’s what it’s about, kids. It’s not about the sex, it’s not about the money that they give you or whatever. It’s not about how good-looking they are, it’s about, can they listen to you talk for hours and hours and hours about stupid shit that doesn’t matter.”—Tegan Quin (via overboarddd)
Tag, you’re it! Here are the rules: Each tagged person must post ten things about themselves. You have to choose and tag ten people. Go to their blogs and tell them you tagged them. No tag backs. If you don't want to publish, just send to me b/c I want to read them! xx Sophia
1. I don’t eat meat.
2. Black over any color.
3. I speak Spanish and a little French. Extremely interested in linguistics.
4. I live in Pennsylvania but was born in Massachusetts.
5. I am not single.
6. I love Italy’s red wine and leather.
7. I have a weird obsession with Black Swan and American Psycho.
8. I have panic attacks. Such a ball of nerves.
9. I like to go out too much.
10. I can play the guitar and I try to play my banjo.